Music Studio Manager Talent Search
Montavilla Guitar Studio is hiring a Studio Manager! We are a young and growing business. We need your help to make sure that our clients are getting the best service possible. Our ideal studio manager finds meaning in, and cares deeply about, their work. We are looking for someone to help us make sure that we are executing, with care, all of the little things that makes a business run well.
Who We’re Looking For:
Our ideal studio manager is commitment to developing and delivering exceptional customer service. The right candidate will have the opportunity to learn and grow with the job.
Our services include music lessons, classes, and workshops. Experience with, and understanding of, music education is preferred. Experience with Vagaro booking software is preferred (but not required).
Compensation: $15/hour, plus perks!
Employment type: 1099 Contracted, estimated 10–20 hours per week.
- Intelligent and open minded
- Honest with integrity
- Confident yet humble
- Detail oriented and organized
- Friendly in person and on the phone!
- Good writer and fast typer
- Great personal hygiene
- Mac: Pages, Numbers, Pages Data Merge (bonus)
- Google: Docs, Sheets, and Calendar
- Vagaro (desktop and mobile)
- WordPress, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat (bonus)
- Quickbooks Online
- Bonus: Slack, Asana, Trello, Splash ID
- College, 2 years: music focus is a plus!
- Bonus: management training
- Bonus: marketing and business training
- Answer phones
- Greet teachers, students, and parents
- Respond to web inquiries, voicemails
- Follow up on trial lessons and enrollment
- Update client database
- Manage client scheduling
- Manage social media marketing
- Manage online calendar
- Publish e-newsletter
- Inventory merchandise and keep display neat and organized
- Table at events, concerts
- Must live within 5 miles of Montavilla Guitar Studio
- Must have reliable transportation for events, errands, and deliveries
- Must own reliable and recent model mobile device
- Must own reliable and recent model mac laptop
- Bonus: has music background as a performer or teacher
- Set your own work schedule and hours!
- Free enrollment in group classes, camps, and workshops
- Discounted rate on all music lessons
If this job sounds like something you will excel at, please respond to this post with a cover letter and resume. Email: email@example.com, or call 971-266-1647 to set up an interview!