Music Studio Manager Talent Search
Montavilla Guitar Studio is seeking to fill the position of Studio Manager. The ideal candidate will have a commitment to continued development and delivering exceptional customer service. We seek an intelligent, open-minded and friendly person to fill this part-time role, ideally they will have experience working directly with the public in a fast-paced environment for an estimated 20 hours per week, though that will be variable surrounding events and workshops. Experience with, and understanding of, music education is preferred.
Who We’re Looking For:
Our ideal studio manager is commitment to developing and delivering exceptional customer service. The right candidate will have the opportunity to learn and grow with the job.
Our services include music lessons, classes, and workshops. Experience with, and understanding of, music education is preferred. Experience with Vagaro booking software is preferred (but not required).
Compensation: $17/hour, plus perks! Employment type: W-2 Employee, 20 hours per week.
- Intelligent and open minded
- Honest with integrity
- Confident yet humble
- Detail oriented and organized
- Friendly in person and on the phone!
- Good writer and fast typer
- Mac: Pages, Numbers, Pages Data Merge (bonus)
- Google: Docs, Sheets, and Calendar
- Vagaro (desktop and mobile)
- WordPress, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
- Quickbooks Online
- Bonus: Asana, Trello
- College, 2 years: music focus is a plus!
- Bonus: management training
- Bonus: marketing and business training
- Answer phones
- Greet teachers, students, and parents
- Respond to web inquiries, voicemails
- Follow up on trial lessons and enrollment
- Update client database
- Manage client scheduling
- Manage social media marketing
- Manage online calendar
- Publish e-newsletter
- Inventory merchandise and keep display neat and organized
- Table at events, concerts
- Must have reliable transportation for events, errands, and deliveries
- Bonus: has music background as a performer or teacher
- Free enrollment in group classes, camps, and workshops
- Discounted rate on all music lessons
If this job sounds like something you will excel at, please respond to this post with a cover letter and resume. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 971-266-1647 to set up an interview!